Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our facility and you’ll see why we’re one of the fastest growing landscaping companies in New England. While we’re diverse in our backgrounds and skill sets, we share a common passion for the green industry and aspire to become the “go-to” service provider when it comes to property maintenance.
We are Make a Difference Landscaping located at 459 Calef Highway in Lee, NH. We’ve been in business for over 15 years, a full-service landscape company and we’re on the move! Read More About Us.
We need landscape professionals to join our team! If you want to work for a “learning organization” then we want you!
But we have a problem, we need an experienced equipment operator to run our softscape crew. If you want to work for a “learning organization” and have construction experience and can run a crew, we want you!
Rates are as follows:
Equipment operator/ Softscape Foreman –
- $17 – $24 per/hr – based on experience
- Load materials and equipment in an efficient and timely manner for jobs
- Hold a grade, trench, lay pipe with excavators.
- Run both pilot and hand + foot controls in all types of skid steers
- Bucket grade
- Harley rake with skid steer
- 2+ years construction experience
- Skid steer, compact track loader, mini excavator, demolition saw and other small power equipment operation
- Ability to use a laser transit.
- Maintaining a safe work environment for all employees in the construction department. I.E. safety glasses, ear protection, steel toe work boots. Also, watching for unsafe practices and recklessness.
- Ensure that all staff adheres to the company policies and procedures, such as uniforms and keeping the trucks and equipment clean.
- Routine quality control check-ups to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make sure that all safety switches/ guards are working correctly on all equipment.
- Training crew members for the tasks in which they are assigned.
- Using the LMN software to accurately track employee and job hours.
- Assisting in the shop as needed.
- Ability to drive a truck with trailer and back it up safely.
- Ability to correctly secure all equipment according to NHDOT standards.
- Perform minor field fixes to equipment.
- Supervise and keep the construction area organized and make sure all tools and equipment are put away at the end of every day.
- Fuel and grease equipment every day.
- Knowledge of trees, plants, and shrubs and ability to install accordingly
- Ability to read and execute job plans and blueprints appropriately.
- Ability to execute and prep for walkways, patios, retaining walls, etc according to all kinds of ground structures.
- Adapt to changing project designs and ground structure changes.
- Assist in Snow Operations. (Plowing, Sanding, Shoveling or Operating Equipment)
- Must be able to efficiently run equipment:
- Properly load material into the trucks
- Overtime Pay (40+ hours in 7 day pay period)
- Weekly Pay Period
- Paid holidays after 1 year
- Vision & Dental paid by the company
- 401K with 3% company match
- New and well-maintained trucks and equipment
- Energetic and positive team culture and environment
- Employee Referral and other bonus programs
We would like career-minded individuals who are looking for a long-term position; people seeking short-term positions or “resume stepping stones” need not apply.
We are a growing company and will need good people who want to grow with us. If this sounds like you give us a call today to schedule an interview! 603-866-6993