Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our facility and you’ll see why we’re one of the fastest growing landscaping companies in New England. While we’re diverse in our backgrounds and skill sets, we share a common passion for the green industry and aspire to become the “go-to” service provider when it comes to property maintenance.
We are The Difference Landscapes located at 459 Calef Highway in Lee, NH. We’ve been in business for over 15 years, a full-service landscape company and we’re on the move! Read More About Us.
We need landscape professionals to join our team! If you want to work for a “learning organization” then we want you!
Rates are as follows:
We are hiring for all positions in our Maintenance Division
- $15 – $23 per/hr -based on experience
Key positions available:
Maintenance Crew Leader
Maintenance Crew Member
Monday-Friday 6:15 AM – 5:00 PM (Hours may change depending on the season)
Average of 45-55 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining various residential and commercial properties throughout NH including but not limited to:
– Pruning and Weeding
– Edging, trimming, and mowing
- Operate small equipment and motorized vehicles or equipment, such as tractors, double-axle vehicles, trailers mowers, weed eaters etc.
- Ensure customers quality and service expectations are met
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Staying organized while handling numerous tasks simultaneously in a timely manner
- Follow the prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude and a willingness to work
- Must be able to work as a team
- Strong time management, organization and decision making skills
- Takes pride in a job well done
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment that requires multitasking while maintaining a high level of organization
- Clean and professional appearance
- Self-management – work independently and communicate with a supervisor by phone
- Reliable transportation and cell phone
- Overtime Pay (40+ hours in 7 day pay period)
- Weekly Pay Period
- Paid holidays after 1 year
- Vision & Dental paid by the company
- 401K with 3% company match
- New and well-maintained trucks and equipment
- Energetic and positive team culture and environment
- Employee Referral and other bonus programs
We would like career-minded individuals who are looking for a long-term position; people seeking short-term positions or “resume stepping stones” need not apply.
We are a growing company and will need good people who want to grow with us. If this sounds like you give us a call today to schedule an interview! 603-866-6993
Job Type: Full-time